Good News for Indians as New Version : Aadhar Card Download Option is available for Android / Apk ios phone users. So, Android users can easily get m aadhar app from their phone app store or google play store. Those who have an Apple phone can also get it from the iOS app available in the Apple App Store. Various language options are also provided in this application.
download aadhar card online
Unique Identification Authority of India has released this new application. With this, anyone can get the information of his Aadhar card from his smartphone. This process has become so easy that now everyone is trying to use this application to get the benefits associated with Aadhar card. Also, the Aadhaar number issued by UIDAI.
Also, the app provides details in different language options. Choose the language in which you are comfortable receiving the details. By default, this app has selected the English language option. If you want your app should be in your language so that you can easily see the details. You can then choose from Hindi, Punjabi, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Urdu and Telugu. mAadhaar App Download APK Android iOS.
new version aadhar card download
The main objective of the new version: Aadhar Card Download 2022 is to help the users through the soft copy of Aadhar. Nowadays, the central government of India has made the online platform user-friendly to provide all the government services and schemes. Hence, citizens can now download the soft copy of Aadhar card whenever they want. Also, Aadhar card is an important identity proof in our country.
All the schemes or scheme require the person to provide the Aadhar card. But sometimes we don’t carry Aadhar card everywhere. So the organization solved our problem of carrying Aadhar card everywhere. Because you can keep a soft copy of Aadhaar in your mobile app. Along with this, it has also been authorized by the department.
aadhar card new update
M Aadhaar Application Language Options:
Any person who has registered with the mAadhaar application can access the details given on the Aadhar card. Also, a person can order to change the Aadhar card, update his/her address details. Aadhar card verification is done with the help of mobile number registered by you at the time of Aadhar registration. A citizen can check the status of their Aadhar card whether they have it active or not.
|designation||Download New Version: Aadhar Card 2022|
|launched by||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|worked under||central government of india|
|It’s profitable||Providing online access for Aadhar card with the help of application.|
|application version||APK iOS or Android OS|
|language option||13 language options given|
|beneficiaries||citizens of india|
|official link||available here|
aadhar card new app download
Features of New Version Aadhar Card App:
- Aadhaar service through SMS
- Then the location of enrollment centers
- Multiple profiles can be created
- Also, QR code can be shared
- OTP. creation of
- Profiles can also be updated.
- After that lock and unlock the biometrics
- my base
- online services through mobile
- Aadhaar Locking
- Request status can also be checked
On this new application, a person can also generate a QR code of his identity. But before that people have to visit the Aadhar Kendra or Atal Seva Kendra authorized by the Government of India. Although UIDAI has its own website. But people cannot use it for online registration. With the help of mAadhaar you can now check your details. But for that please keep your registered mobile with you. So that you can enter the OTP given on it.
Aadhar Card App for PC, iOS, Android
Procedure to download and install mAadhaar application on mobile:
- First of all, the person has to go to his mobile app store. The App Store for Android Google Play Store and also for Apple users is available on iOS phones.
- Then type mAadhaar by UIDAI at the top of the search field.
- After that a list of options related to Aadhaar application will appear on your mobile app store.
- So, you have to select the first option available as mAadhaar UIDAI app.
- Now the app is also open for download. After this click on the install button given after the details of the mAadhaar app.
- After this the downloading of the app has started. Then you need to wait a few seconds. So, the app is downloaded and installed on your mobile phone.
- Then click on the option to open the application.
- After this, click on the Allow option for photos, videos or files from mobile.
- Also on the first page the summary about mAadhaar app is given such as Dashboard Services, My Aadhar, Enrollment Center Locator, Status Dashboard, Aadhar Services via SMS, more.
- So, you have to click on Skip option available below.
- Then you have to click on the green color button mentioned below.
- After that, the application is asking you the language. English language is selected by default. If you want to change language then click on English option.
- Then a list of 13 language options was opened along with English.
- Also choose the option in which you can read all the instructions easily.
- However, you end up on the same page again. Then click on the continue button below for the language.
- After that, you have to enter your registered mobile number here.
- Next option is available, click on that also.
- Then you have to enter the OTP sent by the app to your mobile number in the given field.
- Here you can check the details about the services provided by the mAadhaar application.
One of the biggest benefits of Aadhaar application is that you do not need to carry your hard copy of Aadhaar card everywhere. So one can easily do e-KYC with the help of this application. But to use the mAadhaar app, the candidate must have his/her registered mobile number. Because without the registered number you cannot access your Aadhar card through online medium.