There is a central government scheme in Affordable Rental Housing Complex. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is also a part of this scheme. ARHC Scheme Definitely beneficial for migrant workers. In this scheme, migrants can get housing at a very reasonable price. With the help of this scheme the working class workers can adjust the house rent at very low prices and they can also spend money on other domestic activities.
ARHC Scheme Apply Online 2022
However, those who wish to avail this facility can apply through the official website of ARHC. To avail this facility, candidates need to fill the registration form on the official website. There are also conditions to avail this facility, the candidates must be working class and the annual income of the candidates should be less than 1 lakh per annum. We will help you how to register so that you too can fill the registration form correctly. And then avail the facility on time.
Main Objective of ARHC Scheme: This must be a great scheme launched by the Central Government under the guidance of our respected Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. However, the government regularly finds new ways to help the poor and needy people. This scheme is one of the best schemes for the needy people. Especially working class people can also save maximum money by paying very affordable rent.
Affordable Rental Housing Complex Registration
However, the ARHC scheme will benefit EWS and LIG who are living in modern cities and cannot afford to pay higher rent. On July 8, the central government approved the Affordable Rental Housing Schemeth, 2020 during the Covid tenure. If you are also looking for information regarding eligibility and other criteria related to registration. So read our description carefully.
This scheme is to be done on the Public Partnership model. And the process to avail rental homes by applying online or offline is not yet disclosed. As soon as interested candidates will complete the application and registration process will be available. We will also tell you about this plan in detail. Another main objective of this scheme is that many workers have lost their jobs during the pandemic covid times.
ARHC Scheme Online Registration 2022
The ARHC scheme is being implemented through two models:
- Using existing government-funded vacant homes to be converted into ARHCs by public-private partnerships or public agencies
- Construction, operation and maintenance of ARHC by public/private entities on their vacant land
Due to this many laborers returned to their villages as they did not have work to do. Because they do not have work and they are not able to fulfill their daily needs. That’s why they need such a plan on a priority basis. Those who are applying for this scheme should have documents like photo, address proof, email id, identity card. We will also share more details soon as and when the government will update about this scheme.
|scheme name||Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme 2022|
|ARHC Scheme 2022|
|launched by||Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi|
|worked under||central government of india|
|benefits of the scheme||Providing Affordable Housing Complex/Area|
|Start date for submission of application||available soon|
|beneficiaries||poor people of india|
ARHC Scheme Application Form
Categories of people covered under the scheme include:
- low income group
- Street vendors
- industrial worker
- rickshaw puller
- market and trade association
- hospital staff
- hospitality sector employees
- core service provider
- educational institution worker
- health care workers
- Long term tourist visits
- Apart from this, other weaker sections have also been included in the scheme.
In addition, the Union Cabinet also approved a scheme to provide affordable rental housing to about 3 lakh urban migrants. This scheme is under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. However, urbanization has been taken to provide dignified and affordable living space to various groups of the poor including urban migrants and industrial and construction workers.
ARHC Scheme Portal
Main objectives under the scheme:
- First of all, the government has made a plan to build houses on the vacant land.
- Then helping under the campaign started by the central government i.e. self-reliant India. This campaign was started by the Prime Minister of India.
- It also helps the workforce.
- Secondly, it creates a positive environment for the people below the poverty line.
- The government has also set a target for housing for all in our country.
- Apart from this, affordable rental houses have been provided to the poor people as well as migrants in India under this scheme.
- It also creates leverage for investments under the scheme.
List of States to be part of ARHC Scheme 2022:
|Kerala||Madhya Pradesh||A state in Eastern India||Punjab|
|Puducherry||Tamil Nadu||Daman and Diu||Tripura|
Eligible candidates for ARHC Scheme 2022:
- Firstly, the applicant must be from Economically Weaker Section (EWS) or Low Income Group (LIG) to apply under the scheme.
- Poor people living in urban areas and also migrating to urban areas.
- Further, these LIG families have been defined as families whose annual income ranges from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh per annum.
ARHC Scheme Apply Online
Steps to fill Affordable Rental Housing Complex Registration Form 2022:
- Firstly, applicants from public or private entities need to visit the official website of ARHC Scheme Portal.
- Then the homepage of the official web link of ARHC is opened in front of you.
- After that you have to go to the online registration option available in the main menu bar on the homepage.
- This option of Affordable Rental Housing Complex registration has been given for the applicants also.
- So, you have to choose it.
- After that on the new page you can see the application form.
- Then you have to enter all the required details here. After that, upload the required documents to register for the ARHC scheme.
- Also, you have to select some of the given option like business or enterprise name
- Then, the type of business or organization
- Also, your registered address is required.
- A postal code is also required here.
- Then the name of the applicant. As well as the information of Aadhar number.
- Mobile number and email id are also required.
- Finally fill the captcha code given below. Then click on submit button.
If you have any query related to this scheme then contact on given helpline number or email id.
ARHC Helpline Number: 011-23063266 or 23063285 or 8130653741
E mail ID: [email protected]