Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat Portal is launched through digital mode. The process of digitization has also started in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Now in the year 2022, we know that technology makes life easier than ever. AP Digital Panchayat PortalEverything is available on the Internet, be it for documents or for household items. So, with the help of internet, you can get easy access to the necessary information for whatever you want.
AP Digital Panchayat Portal
Similarly, AP Digital Panchayat Portal will give you the way to find out the Panchayat related information of your areas. But before that citizens have to register themselves on the official portal. That’s why we are here to help you with the registration process and all the necessary details required while using the Digital Panchayat Portal. Read our description which will help you with registration.
Before technology, long queues used to get information in government offices. Apart from this, the citizens of AP face many issues as people have to wait so long to get the exact details. This has wasted both their time and money. People need to go to different offices for every related information. But the main issue is corruption in government offices.
AP Digital Panchayat Citizen Registration 2022
So, if you face any difficulty in online AP Digital Panchayat Portal. Then you don’t need to worry about that official portal, because the concerned government official has taken all the responsibility to make it user friendly. There are various services which are provided by digital medium. But before doing anything you have to create login id on the given link.
We all feel that when we go to any government office it takes a lot of time. Sometimes government officials also ask for favors for doing our work. But now the system has also become transparent. With the help of online mode, you can get information at any time at any place. This has also led to the development of the state.
ap digital panchayat login
Services available on AP Digital Panchayat Portal:
- Application for mutation.
- Birth registration certificate.
- Application for building permit.
- death registration certificate
- Payment Gateway for Citizens
- Application for layout permission.
- certificate services
- Apply for NOC
- Aadhaar Enrollment
- house tax
- private water tap connection
- demand payment
- property valuation certificate
- Marriage certificate
Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Commissioner has introduced this portal. And it is also said to be a flagship G2C project to provide citizen centric documents and certificates. AP Digital Panchayat Portal has been created by National Informatics Center (NIC). NIC has also developed this website. And also maintain all the technical features of the website. However, the data provided has to be provided by the Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Digital Panchayat Citizen Services
There are three levels of Panchayati Raj Institutions:
- Zilla Praja Parishad
- Mandal Praja Parishad (Block)
- gram panchayats
|Digital Panchayat available for three tier Panchayati Raj Institutions|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu||Nellore|
Benefits of Digital Panchayat AP Portal:
- Firstly, a citizen should be from Andhra Pradesh state to take knowledge from this portal.
- Secondly, citizens do not need to visit government offices for certificates and documents.
- Transparency in government work was also developed through the online system.
- Most important, a citizen can check documents or apply at any time from his home.
- Also, to use this portal, a citizen needs an internet connection.
- Only then can a citizen get the knowledge he wants.
- Similarly, this portal provides end-to-end solution to any issue from Gram Panchayat in Andhra Pradesh.
- If the visitor enters their number on the portal, they will also receive all the relevant updates.
- Also, an online medium is the safest to get the details.
- But for any information, a citizen has to register himself on the official portal.
- After that they will get all the information.
AP Digital Panchayat Portal Registration Online
- Firstly, the visitors have to visit the official website of AP Digital Panchayat Portal.
- Then a new page opened in front of you. This page is the homepage of the official website.
- Secondly, on the homepage of the portal, you have to select the option available for Citizen Services.
- After that, as soon as you click on Citizen Services, a new page appears in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the sign-up option given on this new page.
- For new users, the sign-up process is also mandatory.
- Then the registration form is available on the new page.
- Finally, fill all the personal details here. Also give details like Aadhar Number, Ration Card Number, Driving License Number, Voter ID Number etc.
- Then also fill the captcha code.
- After that click on the sign-up button given at the end.
- So, you received an OTP number on your registered mobile number as well. Then enter the OTP in the given box.
- Finally, the registration process has been done.
Steps for Login to AP Digital Panchayat Portal:
Once your registration process is complete, you have received a username and password. Now we will show the use of username and password to our readers.
- Firstly, citizens have to go through the official link of Digital Panchayat Portal, AP.
- After that the homepage of the official website has come in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the Login tab given here.
- If you click on the login button, a form will open on your system.
- Therefore, you need to enter the username and password created at the time of registration.
- Also enter the Captcha code in the given box.
- Finally click on the login button available at the end of the form.
- Then through the login, you can check all the services provided on the portal for the citizen of Andhra Pradesh.