Basava Vasathi Scheme also known as RGRHCL Scheme has been inaugurated by the Karnataka State Government. Homeless people have considered giving benefits under this scheme. The Karnataka government has fought to give them asylum. therefore, Basava Vasti Scheme Has been started as a housing program under the state. Because after food, the next basic need of shelter is for all.
Basava Vasati Yojana Application Form 2022
As a result of a survey conducted by the Housing Department, the figures show that around 36.69% of the citizens of the state of Karnataka are homeless. These homeless people come from urban areas as well as from rural areas. Therefore, to help them, the government has run this scheme in the entire Karnataka state. If you also want to apply under this scheme. Then read all the instructions carefully.
However, the central government of India has launched various housing schemes like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) across the country. But still there are some people who have not taken advantage due to lack of knowledge. Also, many other states have taken the state-level responsibility for providing shelter to the poor citizens. The main objective of House for All is the central government and the state government.
Karnataka Housing Scheme Form 2022
However, the main objective of the government has become clear. The Karnataka government has also developed the state by helping the citizens. Upper class people can easily build their own house without any help because of their income. But the people living below the poverty line or economically weak cannot buy a house in their lifetime. So, fulfilling their dream also, the Karnataka state government has helped them with this scheme.
Earlier in the year 2000, Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited was created by the Government of India. The main objective of this film is to provide houses to the people from the economically weaker sections. And this firm effectively implements both central or state government schemes for the development of the needy people.
Benefits of Karnataka Basava Vasathi Scheme
Important information about this scheme:
- Firstly, Basava Vaasti Scheme 2022 this scheme works under the Karnataka State Government.
- Secondly, it will work for the homeless poor people of Karnataka state.
- It is also known as Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) before which specially created by Karnataka State Government.
- Therefore, the government department will provide reasonable price shelter under this scheme.
- The most important thing is that the government has released a budget of Rs 25 hundred crore for the construction of about 2 lakh houses in the state.
- It also helps in three other housing schemes namely Vajpayee Nagar Vasati Yojana, Dr BR Ambedkar Niwas Yojana and Devraj Urs Yojana.
- However, the PMAY scheme is also available in other states apart from the state scheme.
|scheme name||Basava Vasati Scheme 2022|
|started by||Karnataka State Government|
|worked by||Housing Department, Karnataka|
|Scheme Category||State government|
|its advantage||provide shelter|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||Citizen of Karnataka State|
Basava Vasathi Application Form 2022
So, if you are also interested in filling the application form, then we are here to help you with the related details regarding this scheme. We have also shared other details about this project. Read the documentation and application process information below.
Beneficiaries under Basava Vasti Yojana 2022:
- Firstly, the Below Poverty Line (BPL) people of Karnataka State
- Then, Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates
- Also, Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates
- Finally, Other Backward Classes (OBC) Citizens in Karnataka
Benefits of Basava Vasti Yojana Scheme
- The most important thing is that a citizen of the economically weaker section can also have his own house.
- Under this scheme eligible candidates can get 85 percent raw material free of cost with the help of government.
- Along with this, the standard of living of the needy people will also be elevated.
- So, those who can’t build their house now they can with the help of the state government.
- It also promotes better living conditions.
- This scheme will also help in Swachh Bharat Abhiyan as it promotes cleanliness.
- Also, the government has brought transparency under this scheme to help more and more people.
- Under this project, publicity of effective building was also done among the people.
- Finally, economically weaker and socially weaker citizens can get the benefit of this scheme.
RGRHCL Application Form 2022
Basava Vasti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state only.
- Also, the candidate must belong to the categories of Below Poverty Line or Economically Weaker Section.
- Secondly, the family income of the applicant applying for this scheme should not exceed 32 thousand.
- Most importantly, the applicant should not have had any other pucca house earlier.
The primary objective behind bringing this scheme was to help the economically weaker people. They also have permanent places to live in the state. This will also boost their confidence. And later, they can also help in the development of Karnataka state.
Documents required for Basava Vasathi Yojana:
- Aadhar Card
- permanent residence proof
- address proof
- income proof
- age proof
- Caste or Category Certificate
- contact details
- passport size photo
karnataka shelter scheme online application process
Steps to fill Basava Vasati Yojana Application Form 2022 Online:
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website to complete the process.
- Then, after clicking on the above-given link, you will reach the homepage of the official website.
- If you want to change the language of this website, then click on the section on the top right where Kannada and English options are available.
- On the homepage, you also need to click on the New Application Form link available.
- After that the application form for the scheme will appear in front of you.
- So, you have to enter the details asked here. Details like applicant name, father name, address details, birth details, age, contact number etc.
- Then you have to upload the document asked here in the application form. Such as caste certificate, ration card, domicile certificate and income certificate, etc.
- Also, check the uploaded documents size, as the details are mentioned on this page.
- Finally check all the details once again, if you need any correction, then correct it.
- Finally click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
Once your application is successfully submitted, you will receive an application number. So, further, you can use this application number to check the status of your application.