The Roadways Department has played a very important role in the service of public transport in the state of Haryana. A large number of people travel daily by Haryana Roadways. And if the count of people is estimated, then about one lakh people including private sector employees, students and government employees use bus for transport mode. Haryana Roadways Bus Pass There is no part of Haryana state where roadways bus cannot reach.
Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Online
Online Haryana Roadways booking link for e-tickets has been opened just five hours before the departure of the bus from the bus stand. Along with this, provision has also been made for advance e-tickets for the passengers. An individual can register online for advance e-ticketing 10 days prior to the time of Haryana Bus Departure.
Hence it has been called the backbone of Haryana Transport Facility. The service of Haryana Roadways buses has earned a name in other states as well. As the employees working for Haryana Roadways drive in coordination, super-fast and safe for their passengers. Haryana Roadways is also famous for its good works as compared to other states.
However, bus service is available in every district of Haryana. At the same time, bus depots have also been made by the government at various places for public services. Name of some depots are Panchkula, Hisar, Rohtak, Karnal, Bhiwani, Rewari, Ambala, Kaithal, Yamuna-nagar, Sirsa, Panipat, Sonipat etc. The public can easily use the service of buses all over the state. And the roadways also provides service to the neighboring states.
Though Haryana state has considered under progressive state in our country. And in Haryana, Haryana Roadways is one of the best transport service providers for the public. Now citizens can also book bus services with the help of online portal. Online booking service has now started for all the citizens who want to use the public transport of the Roadways Department.
Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Price
Haryana Roadways Department has also provided bus pass service for daily commuters. Because they have to travel daily by bus route. Therefore, some concessions have been given to them through bus pass service. If the person has a bus pass then they do not need to take a ticket to travel by bus as per the norms of the bus pass. The minimum fare fixed for the bus is 10 kms for one way.
|article name||Haryana Roadways Bus Online Services|
|Department Name||Haryana Roadways Department|
|work under||State Government of Haryana|
|the profit||Providing service related to public transport through online also|
|beneficiaries||citizens of india|
|official website||available here|
Haryana Roadways Bus Pass for Girls
List of Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Fee:
- Firstly for one month the fee for single side is Rs 40
- Single side fee should be Rs 110 for the second three months
- Then a single side fee of Rs 200 has been fixed by the department for six months.
Apart from the general bus service, Haryana Roadways’ Volvo buses are meant for long distance commuters. Volvo is famous for its many features for public comfort. If you want to go anywhere in Haryana then you can use the service of Haryana Roadways Bus Services. For the sake of our readers today we have come here to provide Haryana Roadways Bus Pass and other service information through online mode. Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Fee Online
|Some facts about Haryana Roadways:|
|Haryana Roadways Total No. of Buses||4104|
|Haryana Roadways Total No. of Depots||23|
|then sub depot in haryana roadways||13|
|Bus Body Building Workshop||1|
|Haryana Roadways Central Workshop||3|
|Total Bus Stands in Haryana State||105|
|Driver Training Schools in Haryana||20|
Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Apply Online
Benefits of Haryana Roadways Bus Pass:
- Bus pass is cheaper than ticket price
- Discounts also available for students through bus passes
- It also provides a stress free journey.
- Then just saves money through the pass
- Also, through the bus pass, one need not stand in the queue for the ticket.
Disadvantages of Bus Pass:
- Amount recharged for Bus Pass is not transferable
- So this also non-refundable amount
- Person cannot use this bus pass as identity proof
- Also, there is a 50% penalty if you lose your pass.
Haryana Roadways Region Wise Bus Inquiry Number:
|Gurgaon||01242320222||Delhi Kashmere Gate||01123861262|
|Faridabad||01292244953||Chandigarh ISBT Sector 17||01722704014|
Haryana Bus Pass Apply Online
HRTC has also provided bus pass facility for daily commuters. So they can also apply for bus pass from one destination to another. But the destination and starting point should be from Haryana which also includes Delhi and Chandigarh. So on the bus pass is a hologram created by a computerized process. Along with this, the expiry date of the bus pass is also written.
List of documents required for registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- office id card
- PAN card
- ration magazine
- Color passport size photograph (35mm X 45mm)
Process of Registration of Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Online Application:
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website given by the concerned department for Haryana Roadways Transport Corporation.
- After that the homepage of the website opens in front of you.
- Then you have to first register yourself by clicking on Login for Bus Pass Process.
- A new page appears then you have to select the option of New Registration.
- After that enter your mobile number. So you get an OTP message, enter the OTP code on this page for mobile verification.
- Then create your username and password.
- However, you will need to log in to the official page, creating a username and password.
- Now you can also see the option of Download Application Form.
- Then a PDF form opens in your browser. Also click on the Print button. Then, save it on your system.
- Also fill this application form with proper details.
- After that submit the required documents for registration for Haryana Roadways Bus Pass Application.
- Finally, your registration process is complete.
Soon the department will issue your bus pass for Haryana Roadways.