The state of Uttarakhand has started many schemes for the benefit of marginalized and economically backward people of the region. All the schemes launched by the state government are aimed at providing employment and improving the standard of living of the citizens. Chief Minister Saroor Self Employment Scheme It is a scheme launched for the benefit of marginal farmers and unemployed people of the state.
Chief Minister Solar Self Employment Scheme Form 2022
More information about the scheme – Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Saroor Swarozgar Yojana will be able to set up solar power plants in cultivable land. The electricity generated from the solar power plant can later be sold to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. People will get income from the electricity sold. Solar power plants will be set up in less cultivated agricultural areas.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the scheme can apply by filling the registration form and application form of the scheme. Most of the land in Uttarakhand is hilly and every acre of land is not suitable for agriculture or farming, so a lot of land is left barren and not being used properly. Lack of proper employment means has increased the unemployment rate in the state, making small and marginal farmers struggling hard to meet their needs.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme Form 2022
Through this scheme self-employment will be promoted in the state and people can explore the options to generate income. Mukhyamantri Saroor Swarozgar Yojana initially in 2015 and then 28. was initiatedth May 2020. This scheme is for the citizens of Uttarakhand. This scheme has been started under Mukhyamantri Saur Swarozgar Loan Yojana. Under the scheme, loans will be given to the beneficiaries at 8% interest rate for setting up solar plants.
The maximum cost of setting up a 25KW solar power plant is Rs. 10 lakhs. The loan will be provided by nationalized banks, scheduled commercial banks and co-operative banks. Applicants can apply for this scheme through both online and offline modes. Under this scheme, solar power plants of 25 kW capacity will be allotted to the applicants.
Chief Minister Solar Self Employment Scheme Registration 2022
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must be a resident of the state. Under the scheme 10,000 projects will be allotted to the applicants and the target will be achieved year wise. Applicants can apply for the scheme through the online portal. This scheme will be implemented through Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency (UREDA).
|Plan||Solar Self Employment Scheme|
|Department||Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency|
|Registration||UK Solar Self Employment Scheme Apply Online|
|status||Chief Minister Solar Self Employment Application Status|
|apply loan||UK CM Solar Power Plant Loan Apply|
Uttarakhand Solar Self Employment Scheme Form 2022
Objectives of the plan
The objectives of the Chief Minister Saroor Swarozgar Yojana Scheme are as follows-
- The primary objective of the scheme is to promote self-employment among the citizens of the state. Due to COVID-19, many people have lost their jobs and livelihood. The most affected class were the marginal farmers.
- People of the state were migrating to other states to find new jobs. This scheme will help in preventing outward migration of the residents of the state.
- By setting up a solar power plant, the land which was not fit for cultivation would generate income.
- Renewable energy with the help of solar power plants This scheme will meet the RPO.
- Silent farming can be developed above solar energy schemes. Hence there will be an additional source of income for the people. Farmers can grow vegetables and fruits on top of solar power plants.
- The electricity or electricity generated from the solar power plant can be sold to the state electricity department.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme must be eligible for the scheme. The eligibility criteria of the scheme are mentioned below-
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a domicile of the state of Uttarakhand.
- The residents of the state will have to show their domicile certificate for the scheme.
- Unemployed youth, marginal farmers and entrepreneur residents of the state who are above 18 years of age can apply for the scheme.
- Anyone from the state can participate in this scheme, there is no educational requirement for this scheme.
- One person will be allotted one solar power plant.
Solar Solar Self Employment Registration 2022
How to register online for the scheme?
- Those who want to apply for Mukhyamantri Saroor Swarozgar Yojana Scheme should follow the following steps-
- First you go to the official website of the scheme ureda.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the name of the scheme “Mukhyamantri Saroor Swarozgar Yojana”. Click on the link and then click on Register under Online Application.
- Now the online registration for Mukhyamantri Saroor Swarozgar Yojana 2022 will open on the screen.
- You have to create your account on the website. For that, enter all the necessary information like name, email id, aadhar card, mobile number, district, city, pin code, mobile number, pan card number.
- After entering all the information applicants can login to the scheme. You will need to enter your email id and password to login.
- Migrants from other districts of Uttarakhand can also apply for the scheme, they will get approval from the concerned authorities and their registration form will be sent to the banks for subsidy.
Loans and Financial Benefits of the Scheme
- To promote the scheme and employment in the area, loan will be made available to the selected beneficiaries at 8 percent interest rate.
- 70% of the total cost of the solar plant will be obtained as loan through co-operative banks.
- The remaining 30% will be borne by the beneficiary as margin money.
- Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Saroor Swarozgar Yojana will get grants, subsidies and benefits.
- The loan provided by the State Co-operative Bank will be for a period of 15 years.
- The grant will be given to the beneficiary who wants to set up a solar power plant at his own expense or takes a loan from a nationalized bank.
Contact Details of UREDA District Offices and Officers
Shri Vijay Singh Rawat (Senior Officer) Kargi Grant PO in Dehradun from Banjarawala, Dehradun. Mobile number 9412077205.
Shri Ajay Kumar (Senior Officer) from Vikas Bhawan Roshanabad in Haridwar. Mobile number 9412364903.
From Shri Shiv Singh Mehra (Project Manager) Vikas Bhawan, Paur in Pauri. Mobile number 9411157890.
From Ms. Vandana (Senior Officer) 107, Vikas Bhawan, Uttarkashi in Tehri. Mobile number 9412864765.