NEET 2022 Exam Date (UG): The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the NEET 2022 (UG) exam on July 17, 2022, and the online registration for NEET 2022 is expected to start soon from the website NEET in the first week of April 2022. nta.nic.in. All the details related to NTA NEET 2022 exam are given below.
What is NEET exam?
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2022 (NEET (UG) – 2022) is an entrance exam for MBBS/BDS courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental and other colleges/institutions in India.
NTA NEET 2022 Exam Date, Registration Dates Announced
|recruiting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|name of exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2022|
|exam date||17 July 2022|
NTA NEET 2022 Important Dates
- apply start, First week of April 2022
- Last date to apply, 7 May 2022
- neet 2022 exam date, 17 July 2022
Application Fee for NTA NEET 2022
- Mango: Rupee. 1500/-
- Gen-EWS/OBC-NC: Rupee. 1400/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Transgender: Rupee. 800/-
- Payment Type: Online
NTA NEET 2022 Eligibility
Age Range: 17-25 years (born on or after 31.12.2005) [Age Relaxation as per rules]
educational qualification: 12th pass / appearing in non-medical branch (i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
NTA NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- negative marking, 1/4th (ie 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer)
- Mode of Examination, pen and paper mode
- exam time duration, Three hours
- pay attention: The Test Pattern of NEET (UG)-2022 consists of two sections. There will be two sections in each subject. Section A will have 35 questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 questions candidates can choose to attempt any 10 questions. So, the total number of questions and time used will remain the same
How to Apply for NEET-UG 2022 Exam
Follow these steps to apply online for NTA NEET 2022 UG Exam:
- Apply for online registration using your or your parents’ unique email id and mobile number.
- Fill the online application form and note down the system generated application number.
- Candidate’s latest passport size photograph (Size: 10 kb to 200 kb), Post card size photograph (4″ X 6″) (Size: 50 kb – 300 kb) and Signature of the candidate (file size: 4 kb – Upload the scanned images of 30 KB). Left hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format (file size: 10 KB-50 KB). (In any case left thumb is unavailable, right hand thumb impression can be used.), Class X Passed Certificate in JPG/JPEG format (File Size: 100 KB to 400 KB). For photography, the focus should be on the face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on a white background).
- Pay the Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-Banking / UPI Using SBI / Syndicate / HDFC / ICICI / Paytm Payment Gateway and keep the proof of fee paid safely for future reference. If the confirmation page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, in case the confirmation page is not generated, the candidate will have to make another transaction of fee.
- After successful remittance of fee download, save and print the copies of the confirmation page and keep the copies safe for future reference.
- All 4 steps can be done simultaneously or at different times
neet 2022 apply online link- Click here (start soon)
NEET 2022 Notification PDF- Click here (upload soon)
NTA NEET 2022 official website- Click here
questions to ask
What is the NEET 2022 Exam Date?
NTA NEET 2022 UG exam will be held on April 17, 2022
Will NEET 2022 exam be conducted online or offline?
Offline in pen and paper mode.
When will the application start for NEET 2022 exam for UG courses?
First week of April, 2022
How to apply for NEET 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.neet.nta.nic.in
What is the last date to apply for NTA NEET 2022?
What is the new exam pattern of NEET 2022?
The Test Pattern of NEET (UG)-2022 consists of two sections. There will be two sections in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology). Section A will have 35 questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 questions candidates can choose to attempt any 10 questions. So, the total number of questions and time used will remain the same