The farmer registration for Punjab Grain Kharid Portal has started under the welfare scheme launched by the state government of Punjab. To provide benefits to our farmers, the government is running various schemes for their development. Grain Purchase Portal Digital medium for farmers. So that they can register themselves online. Then the registered farmers can sell the crops with the help of online portal.
Punjab Grain Purchase Portal
The state government of Punjab has helped the farmers of Punjab. As you know that farmers have to face many problems while growing crops. That’s why the government has come up with this scheme. Here farmers can easily sell their hard work online. And they don’t need to go to any other place to sell their crop.
Farmers who are willing to take advantage of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal, they have to complete the registration process online. We have also shared all the information related to this portal. With this our friends can apply and be a part of this campaign. Also, you can get information about eligibility criteria for registration and step by step process of submission of application form.
Punjab Grain Purchase Farmer Registration 2022
The state of Punjab is also called the agricultural state of our country. Because it has played an important role in the economy of India as well as in the state of Punjab. However, the main crop production in Punjab is wheat and rice. And these crops are grown in one year after another in cyclical periods. Also, wheat is a rabi season crop in Punjab. And then rice crop is grown in Kharif season.
So, rice and wheat are known as the major crops for the state of Punjab. Also the farmers of Punjab grow some crops of barley and maize. And apart from this cereal crops are also available here like millet, jowar, etc. But mainly rice and wheat are grown here. But the main issue is while selling the result of their agricultural produce.
Punjab Grain Kharid Login
Following are the features and benefits through Punjab Grain Procurement Portal:
- Punjab Government has released this Punjab Grain Kharid Portal to give benefits to the farmers of the state.
- The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has also taken the responsibility of the portal. So that it works properly for the farmers.
- Also, the government has done paddy procurement through online portal method.
- Due to this online portal, the government has also considered the distribution of crops done equally in our country.
- Farmers who want to register for this portal can also get the benefit of applying in flour mills and arhtis.
- But before getting the benefit of online services, the applicant has to apply on the Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal.
- After that, farmers can sell and buy the product for cultivation.
- Many problems of the farmers of our state can be solved with this online Punjab Grain Kharid Portal.
|Portal Name||Punjab Grain Purchase Portal|
|service provided||through online mode|
|launched by||State Government of Punjab|
|worked under||Punjab State Government|
|its benefits||To give a platform to sell crops without any difficulty.|
|beneficiaries||farmers of punjab state|
|official link||available here|
Punjab Grain Purchase Farmer Registration
Once the interested farmer has registered himself on this Punjab Grain Procurement Portal. Then they can easily sell the produce grown in their farm. So, before availing the benefits, applicants must apply online. And then they have to fill the application form for registration. Because in the offline process they have to go to the grain market and then they have to wait for the right prices to sell the crop.
Punjab in India has 1.54% area of our country. And it is also known as the largest provider for rice and wheat crop as compared to other states. Also, the Government of India has given the title to Punjab for the granary of India. And it is also called as the food basket of India. The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has also worked with the Punjab State Government to make this scheme more effective.
Punjab Grain Kharid Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Grain Purchase Registration: anaajkharid.in Farmer Registration
- To be a part of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal candidates have to go through certain eligibility criteria as decided by the department.
- Firstly, the applicant should be working as a farmer in the state of Punjab.
- Secondly, farmers must be permanent residents of Punjab.
- Third, farmers must have all the details related to their crop production. And also about the details of their income status required during registration in the portal.
- Along with this, guidelines have also been given to the farmers. And it has to be followed by the applicant farmers which is mandatory for them.
- Also, they must have all the documents which are required to complete the registration in this portal.
List of Documents Required for Punjab Grain Kharid Portal Registration:
- permanent resident certificate
- or domicile certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cancel the check from their respective bank account
- Pan Card
- ration magazine
- photo identity proof
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Punjab Grain Kharid Portal New Registration Process
- Firstly, candidates have to go through the official portal link of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal.
- Then by clicking on the above available link the candidate reaches the homepage of the portal.
- After that, they can find out the link for farmer registration on the homepage.
- So, you reach a new page for registration.
- Then you have to choose between Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indians.
- After that, the candidate has to enter his/her mobile number in the given field.
- However, along with the mobile number, you need to follow the guidelines for the OTP verification process.
- Then enter the OTP sent on the same mobile number which you want to register on this portal.
- After that, an application form appears on your screen.
- Applicant should enter all the details here like candidate’s name, family details, aadhaar number, gender, etc.
- Then in the address section, applicants have to provide their address with full details like District, Tehsil, Village, State Name, Land Category, Farmer’s Caste Category etc.
- Finally click on the Continue button available.
- After that, the candidate has to provide the bank details like IFSC code, branch name of the bank, account number of the farmer, name of the farmer in the bank account, etc.
- Then click on the Continue option again.
- Finally enter the details about the Arhtiya like Market Committee, Arthiya Name, District, etc.
- So, you have to click on the Finish button at the end.
- Finally, your registration process is over. Also, a Farmer Registration Reference Number is generated at the end. Save it or take a print out of your registered application. anaajkharid.in login