Indian Post has invited online applications for Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 For the post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) For Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 through Advt. No. RECTT/1-41/GDS/2019/CH. third
Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Chakra – II / 2019-2020 Check Notification for Rajasthan Circle Posts & Apply Online for 3262 Vacancies Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 / Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Vacancy 2020 / Post Office Bharti 2020 The posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
The last date for this application has been extended till 12 August 2020.
Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020 Post Office Recruitment 3262 Posts
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 3262 Posts
|recruiting authority||Indian Postal Department|
|post name||Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak|
|total vacancy||3262 (UR-1527, SC-544, ST-468, OBC-348, EWS-278, PWD-A-32, PWD-B-23, PWD-C-32, PWD-DE-10)|
|job location||Rajasthan Rajasthan|
|Age Range||18-40 years (as on 22 June 2020)
> Age relaxation as per rules
|Qualification||10th pass (with passing marks in Mathematics) + Knowledge of Hindi|
|Important Dates||Apply Start:- 22 June 2020
Last date to apply:- 21st July 2020 (Extend till 12th August 2020)
|Application fee||Gen/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 100/-
Female/Others:- Rs. 0/-
|status||Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online|
Pay Scale / Salary of Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
The following minimum TRCA will be payable for the categories of Rajasthan GDS mentioned in Directorate Order No. 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020.
|post name||Minimum TRCA for 4 hrs/Level 1 in TRCA slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hrs/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|bpm||Rupee. 12000/-||Rupee. 14500/-|
|ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rupee. 10000/-||Rupee. 12000/-|
Selection Process of Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- Selection in Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 will be done as per automatically generated merit list as per rules on the basis of online submitted applications of the candidate.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Marks obtained in class 10th of approved Boards only to a percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. It is mandatory for the candidates to pass all the subjects as per the relevant approved Board norms subject to the conditions referred to in clause B of the notification regarding the educational qualification required to be taken into account for the purpose of calculation of merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grade in the mark sheet have to apply with marks only. If a candidate applies with grade only then his/her application will be liable for disqualification.
- In case of grade/marks mark lists, the marks will be calculated by taking the grade and the marks as the multiplication factor (9.5) with the maximum score or grade as 100.
- If candidates get equal marks, then the order of merit will be as DOB (age higher as merit), ST Trans-Female, ST Female, SC Trans-Woman, SC Female, OBC Trans-Woman, OBC Female, EWS Trans- will be taken in Female, EWS Female, UR Trans-Female, UR Female, ST Trans-Male, ST Male, SC Trans-Male, SC Male, OBC Trans-Male, OBC Male, EWS Trans-Male, EWS Male, UR Trans-Male, UR Male .
- According to the cycle of online engagement in Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020, a candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts. This means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread over one or all the circles. However, this count of twenty posts includes vacancies arising in the home circle of the candidate. (Home circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of the prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where the postal circle is providing the opportunity). Therefore, candidates should be advised to exercise due caution while using the twenty options available to them in each round. However, only one post will be offered for each circle if he/she has applied for one or more posts in each circle.
- If a candidate selects five posts with preference Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, Post 5, etc., and is selected as meritorious in more than one post, the offer of the post in the order of preference and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, if a candidate joins any of the selected posts, the offers of remaining options will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle then only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. The candidate should select a suitable board based on the year of pass and the board of pass from the respective states which have recognized boards. Any deviation in respect of documents submitted and data entered will also lead to rejection of candidature.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak
how to apply:-
- Only online application will be accepted by the candidate for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020. The candidates who wish to apply online have to register themselves in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost. in/gdsonline from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 to obtain the registration number with the following basic details:-
i) Name (mark the memo with spaces in capital letter as per X category certificate)
ii) Father’s name
iii) Mobile number (unique for a registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH) – Percentage of Disability
viii) State in which 10th class passed
ix) Board in which Class X passed
x) Year of passing class X
xi) Class X Certificate Number / Roll Number (Optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by the district. Magistrate as per the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2019.
- Only one registration is allowed for a candidate for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020. The same registration number should be used for submitting the application in any circle during the cycle. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for registration. The same mobile number once registered will also not be allowed for further registration of any other candidate. If any duplicate registration is found in the original particulars then all the candidates belonging to all such registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who has forgotten the registration number can retrieve the registration number through the ‘Forgot Registration’ option.
- fee payment
- OC/OBC/EWS male/trans-man category applicant should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for each set of five options. The candidate who needs to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. The names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL given on the home page. All recognized credit/debit cards and net banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Candidates will be charged applicable fee for use of Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking as per rules from time to time.
- However, the payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-female candidates as well as PWD candidates. They can directly apply online through the link given in the website.
- To apply online the candidate should submit the application by providing the information of registration number so that later proceed to fill the information. The documents once uploaded for a registration number will be available for submission for subsequent posts or for other circles. So, candidates need not upload any further documents. Candidates are required to upload the following documents in prescribed formats and sizes, hence it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online. Non-submission of all legible and correct mandatory documents in proper format may lead to rejection of the application.
- We have given above all the details related to Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020, Rajasthan Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020, Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020, Rajasthan Postal Circle Vacancy 2020, Post Office Vacancy in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020, Rajasthan GDS Vacancy 2020. , post office vacancy 2020 rajasthan, india post office recruitment 2020, india post gds, postal recruitment 2020, post office vacancy 2020, post office vacancy, indian post vacancy 2020, indian post recruitment 2020, post office career, post office job 2020, post office 2020 vacancy, rajasthan indian post office recruitment 2020, post man bharti 2020 rajasthan, post office hiring, postmaster jobs, rajasthan post office recruitment, post office recruitment, www.post office recruitment, rajasthan post office online application, post office bharti 2020 , rajasthan post office vacancy, rajasthan post office job, post office vacancy rajasthan, how to apply for postal jobs, indian postal department recruitment 2020, rajasthan post office vacancy 2020, post office vacancy 2020 rajasthan, post office vacancy rajasthan 2020, post office rajasthan vacancy, post office recruitment 2020 rajasthan, Indian Postal Department, Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 Rajasthan, Government Post Office Jobs 2020, Post Office Recruitment Rajasthan, Post Office Recruitment 2020, Post Office Recruitment 2020 Rajasthan, Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020, Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Rajasthan, Rajasthan Online Post st office vacancy, postmaster vacancy in rajasthan, gds rajasthan recruitment 2020, postman vacancy 2020 rajasthan, indian post office recruitment 2020 apply online, rajasthan gds recruitment, gramin dak sevak rajasthan recruitment 2020, post office vacancy, rajasthan postal circle, india post, rajasthan postman vacancy 2020, post office job vacancy 2020 rajasthan, rajasthan post office jobs 2020, post office job. Interested candidates can apply online and read official notification of Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 before apply.