Rajasthan Home Guard Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern: Home Guard Department, Rajasthan has announced a notification for the recruitment of Home Guard Volunteer vacancies from the residents of respective district.
All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and selection process carefully. We will provide brief information about “Rajasthan Home Guard Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern”.
- Registration and Certificate Verification
- physical standard test
- physical efficiency test
- Special Qualification
Registration and Certificate Verification
Candidates must carry self attested documents at the time of certificate verification. The details of the documents are given below:
- Certificate of Education Qualification.
- Domicile letter of residence / city residence / residence.
- There will be a certificate of germ in the housing city council / city council / city council area disinfectant / city area area.
- Age – Certificate (If Educational Qualification Certificate – Age Certificate)
- Special Qualification Certificate.
- Superintendent of Police issued control letter more than 6 months old no.
- Legacy Letter :- Structured / Structured Ethnic / OBC / M.B.C. / E.W.S. Certificate from whatever has been filed.
- Certificate related to Sahariya region, if logged.
- Published certificate of death of husband in case of female marriage and details of dissolution in case of divorced marriage.
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman issued by the officer.
Certificate of success for passing the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Advertisement to be aired for information broadcast from Fairy – Double (4.5 x 3.5 cm) color photograph as per letter.
physical standard test
Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for height, chest/weight measurement.
|description||common area||Sahariya tribe of Baran district|
|Male||Woman||Male||Female (Sahariya tribe of Baran district)|
|Height||168 cm||152 cm||160 cm||145 cm|
|sew||81-86 cm||n/a||74-79 cm||n/a|
|weight||n/a||47.5 kg||n/a||43 kg|
pay attention: Candidates ineligible from PMT can apply for one more chance in PMT by depositing Rs. 500.
physical efficiency test
for male- 1000 Meter Run – Maximum Marks 30
- 3 Minutes 40 Seconds – 15 Marks
- 3 min 20 sec – 23 points
- 3 Minutes 10 Seconds – 30 Marks
for woman- 800 Meter Run – Maximum Marks 30
- 4 Minutes 30 Seconds – 15 Marks
- 3 min 40 sec – 23 marks
- 3 min 15 sec – 30 marks
pay attention: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks i.e. 15 marks in PET and 40% in overall i.e. 20 marks to qualify
Special Ability (Maximum Marks 20)
|Serial Number.||description||maximum marks|
|Second||Computer Education Name RS-CIT (Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology) Certificate supplied by RKCL (Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited) Certificate of Product Education by Fractional Institute of Electronic and Information (NIELIT), erstwhile DOEACC Society NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training) ITI obtained from Computer related certificate.||03 marks|
|third||Electric Montriot / Fitter / Emphysema / Motor Vehicle Mars / Aircraft / Minator / Technology & Industrial Air Communication / Aircraft Plot Bank Certificate of the form issued from NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training).||02 marks|
|IV||Certificate of Institution Certificate of Achievement in Sports
|Sixth||Vehicle Driver (Driver from 01.04.2019)
Final Selection –
|Stages of Examination||freezing point|
|physical efficiency test||30 marks|
|Special Qualification||20 points|