SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the various posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA) in various departments of Government of India. . , Check all the details related to SSC CHSL 2020 Exams like apply online, notification pdf, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, salary, post details, vacancies, ssc regional websites, etc.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Result & Marks Declared, Download Merit List & Cutoff PDF @ ssc.nic.in
|recruitment organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Salary / Pay Scale||GP Rs. 1900 – 2400|
|Last date to apply||December 19, 2020|
vacancies for SSC CHSL 2020 SSC has disclosed. Click here To check SSC CHSL 2020 Tentative Vacancies.
Age Range: 18-27 years (as on 1.1.2021)
|LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO (Except DEO in C&AG)||12th pass|
|DEO in CAG||12th pass in science stream with maths subject|
|start online application||November 6, 2020|
|Last date to apply||December 26, 2020|
|Last date to pay fee online||December 28, 2020|
|Last date to generate challan for offline fee||December 30, 2020|
|Last date to pay offline fee||1 January 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Date||12-19 April 2021 (postponed from April 20)|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Date (Remaining)||4-12 August 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card||4 days before the exam date|
|Tier-I Answer Key||20-25 August 2021|
|Tier 1 Result Date||27 October 2021|
|Tier 2 Exam Date (Descriptive)||9 January 2022|
|female / other||Rupee. 0/-|
|Payment Type||online or invoice|
The selection process includes the following steps:
- Written Test CBT (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Test (Tier-II)
- CPT / Typing Test (Tier-III)
- document verification
- medical examination
- Time Duration: 1 hour
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
I SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Syllabus
It is a descriptive test designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The paper will involve the writing of a Essay writing of 200-250 words and letter/application of about 150-200 words, The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II will be 33 percent. The performance in Tier-II will be taken into account for preparing the merit. The best way to prepare for it is to read lots of articles from different newspapers. Also, you must be well aware of the pattern of letters and applications.
I SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
Tier 3 of SSC CHSL Exam 2020 comprises of some skill tests which are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- Data entry speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) key depressions per hour on computer.
- The duration of the test will be of 15 (Fifteen) minutes.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant LDC & Court Clerk:
- The Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and the candidates will have to indicate their choice/option for the skill test medium in the application form while applying for the examination.
- Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- It shall be administered on a computer provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be determined based on the accuracy of typing on the computer of the given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (40% and above disability) will be allowed 30 minutes.
Note: After Skill Test or Typing Test, candidates who will qualify it will be appointed on the basis of their place in the merit list.