UPSC CDS 2 2022 Notification PDF Download is discussed here. CDS II Registration Form for Application, Last Date Apply Online. UPSC has come up with a new recruitment for the citizens of India. Many interested and eligible candidates were waiting for this exam for a long time. This examination is known as Combined Defense Services Examination II. The online application process has already started on the official website of UPSC. Many interested and eligible candidates have applied for it and some of the candidates are still planning to apply. The candidates who are planning to apply are wondering when, where and how to apply for the recruitment.
UPSC CDS 2 2022 Notification
In this article we are going to discuss about when, where and how to apply for the recruitment and also the selection process, application process and eligibility criteria for UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2022. As mentioned earlier UPSC has come up with a recruitment exam. This examination is known as Combined Defense Services Examination II. According to this recruitment, different candidates will be recruited for different posts.
Under this recruitment, UPSC has decided to fill about 339 vacancies. These posts will be divided according to the different department in which the candidate wants to apply for the job. We will discuss in further detail in this article about the department wise number of vacancies.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Form 2022
The application process will be done on the official website of UPSC. The application process has started from the day the official notification is released. Official notification for the exam 18. was issued toth May 2022 on the official website of UPSC. Many interested and eligible candidates have already applied for the exam and some students are planning to apply.
Candidates who are planning to apply, hurry up because the last date to apply for the exam is 7. ish June 2022. The date of CDS II exam has also been announced and it is 4 . will be held onth September 2022 in various exam centers across India. There will be 4 main stages in the selection process of CDS II exam. The first phase will be a written test which will be conducted at various exam centers across India.
UPSC CDS 2 Apply Online 2022
Exam is going to be held on 4thth June 2022. After the written test there will be SSB interview. The SSB Interview will consist of Intelligence and Personality Test. Candidates who are successful in the written test will be called for SSB interview. The interview will be followed by a document verification round and finally a medical examination. All the candidates who will be able to clear all the stages of selection will be shortlisted in the final merit list and will be given the job.
|name of exam||Combined Defense Services Examination II|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Frequency of Exam||once every year|
|advantage of exam||get jobs in different defense departments|
|Number of Vacancies||339|
|Age Range||20 years to 24 years of age|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree (curriculum varies by department)|
|Selection Process||1. Written Test
2. SSB Interview
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
|Registration Status||just started|
UPSC CDS 2 Bharti 2022
Important Dates Regarding UPSC CDS 2 2022 Notification
|Official notification release date||18th May 2022|
|Application start date||18th May 2022|
|Last Date of Application||7th June 2022|
|Start date of withdrawal of application||14th June 2022|
|Last date for withdrawal of application||20th June 2022|
|date of issue of admit card||not officially announced yet|
|UPSC CDS II Exam Date||4th September 2022|
|exam result date||not officially announced yet|
|ssb interview date||not officially announced yet|
Under UPSC CDS II Recruitment, UPSC has decided to fill up around 339 vacancies. These posts are divided according to the department in which the candidate wants to apply. No. of Vacancies in:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Main – 169 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women – 16 Vacancies
UPSC CDS 2 Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Range:
- The minimum age to apply for UPSC CDS 2 exam is 20 years.
- The maximum age to apply for UPSC CDS 2 exam is 24 years.
- educational qualification:
- Candidate must be graduate in any discipline to apply for Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy.
- To apply to the Indian Naval Academy, the candidate must have a graduation in engineering.
- Candidate have class 12th. Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics and Physicsth To apply for Air Force Academy.
- Marital Status: Candidate must be unmarried to apply for UPSC CDS II Exam 2022.
There is also some application fee to apply for UPSC CDS II Recruitment Exam 2022 but the amount of application fee varies from category to category of the candidates. Application fee for:
- Unreserved category candidates – Rs. 200
- SC/ ST Category/ Female Candidates – Nil.
UPSC CDS II Apply Online 2022
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC.
- After that register yourself on the official website.
- After that click on the link “Apply for UPSC CDS II Exam 2022”.
- Now select the wing for which you want to apply.
- After that fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Now your application is complete, just download the application form for future use.