Download Vaccine Certificate from Aadhar Number easily. Read the article to know how to download the COVID Vaccination Certificate using Aadhar Card. Today most of the world is trying to fight against Covid19. Vaccine Certificate by Aadhaar This pandemic has brought the whole country to a halt and has made life very difficult for the people. Governments all over the world are trying to find a way to fight this virus and want to bring people back to normal life. With a wait of more than a year, many companies have come up with vaccines to fight Kovid-19.
Download Vaccine Certificate from Aadhar Number
In this article we are going to discuss about how to download vaccine certificate in different ways. To get the covid19 vaccination shots, people need to register themselves on one of the various platforms like Aarogya Setu App, UMANG App and Coin Portal. After that you have to book a slot using the free date and timing, then select the Covid19 vaccination center near you.
Then you have to go there to take the shot. This booking 1. will be available forscheduled tribe diet. For the second dose, you will again have to take a slot and book yourself. There will be two types of vaccination certificate, one is partial vaccination certificate and the other complete vaccination certificate. Individuals who have received only one vaccination dose will be provided with a partial vaccination certificate.
Vaccine Certificate Second Dose Download
These are the vaccines that are available in India but some vaccines are available only in certain cities of India. Some vaccines like Covishield, Covaxin and Sputnik V vaccines are available in most parts of India. Today, India has achieved the highest number in terms of vaccinating the people of the country. More than 65 percent of the population. have receivedscheduled tribe The dose of the Covid19 vaccine and more than 50 percent of the population has been fully vaccinated.
Nowadays travel to any country is difficult without fully vaccinated, so the people of the world should listen to their governments and try to get them vaccinated as soon as possible for the safety of themselves and others.
Vaccine Certificate by Aadhaar Number
But individuals who have received both doses are considered fully vaccinated. The people of India are wondering which Covid19 vaccines are available in India. So, here is the list of various Covid19 vaccines available in India:
- covaccin vaccine
- Covishield Vaccine
- johnson and johnson vaccine
- Corbevax Vaccine
- Sputnik V Vaccine
- Zydus Cadila Vaccine
- Novavax Vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine
|name of vaccination||Various Covid19 Vaccines|
|Purpose||to fight covid19|
|number of doses||2 doses|
|article category||Download Covid19 Vaccine Certificate|
|official portal||Arogya Setu App, UMANG App, Coin Portal|
Download Vaccination Certificate by Aadhar Number
Individuals who have received one dose or both may be wondering how to download their vaccination certificates. There are many ways to download their certificates like Aarogya Setu App, Coin Portal, UMANG App Digi Locker App. Below are the steps to download covid19 vaccination certificate from all the portals so now read this article very carefully.
Steps to Download Covid9 Vaccination Certificate from Aarogya Setu App:
- Firstly the candidate has to download the Arogya Setu App from Play Store or any App Store.
- Now login to the app using your mobile number.
- After entering mobile number you will get OTP.
- Now enter the OTP and login completely.
- After that open your vaccination status.
- Now click on Get Vacation Certificate.
- Now the vaccination certificate will be downloaded.
Steps to Download Covid19 Vaccination Certificate from UMANG App:
- First of all candidates have to install UMANG app in their smart phone.
- Now search the coin link on the app.
- Click on the link and buy login using mobile number.
- After that click on “Get Certificate” link.
- The certificate will be downloaded.
Download Vaccine Certificate by Beneficiary ID
Steps to download Covid19 Vaccination Certificate using DigiLocker App:
- First of all candidates have to download Digi Locker App or visit digilocker.com
- Now register yourself using your personal details and documents.
- Now click on the link “Ministry of Health and Family Welfare”.
- Now click on the link “Vaccination Certificate”
- Now enter your 13 digit reference ID.
- Now it will start downloading.
Steps to Download Covid19 Vaccination Certificate using Cowin Portal:
- Firstly the candidates have to visit the official COWIN portal i.e. cowin.gov.in.
- Now click on the Sign In / Register link.
- OTP will be sent to a mobile number.
- Now you will be logged in.
- Now you will see the vaccination status.
- Now click on the Gate Certificate link.
- Now it will start downloading.
Hope the article will be useful for all, keep in touch for more updates.